Friday, August 8, 2008

The Eric Clapton concert, AKA The James Taylor Concert

A while back I posted that I was looking forward to going to the Eric Clapton concert this summer. And I was. I thought it would be awesome to finally see him in person and hear him tell the story of "Tears in Heaven" in person.

However, I actually had bought tickets to the James Taylor concert, since Eric Clapton was coming nowhere near Utah this summer. When I realized the mistake in my post, I decided to just leave it.

Anyway, the concert was great. We've seen him once before, but this time he was much more chatty and he was actually pretty funny. He sang all the classics, plus a few covers of some more recent songs. We had a great time, and it was wonderful to be able to have a date with my husband. Thanks again, Kaylene and Steve, for watching the rugrats, especially when you had to get up early for work the next day!



A picture of us at the concert... the man in the background is our guardian angel. The woman giving Mike the stink eye is our guardian devil.

No comments: